Liquid Propane Tirrill Bunsen Burner, StabiliBaseTM Anti-Tip Design with Handle, LP Eisco Labs
Free Shipping Included! Liquid Propane Tirrill Bunsen Burner, StabiliBaseTM Anti-Tip Design with Handle, LP Eisco Labs by EISCO at Samuel Young Lab. MPN: CH0995LP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The tirrill bunsen burner is used for safe continuous stream of flammable gas used for heating, sterilization and combustion and specialize for
Features & Highlights
- The tirrill bunsen burner is used for safe continuous stream of flammable gas used for heating, sterilization and combustion and specialize for finely controlled air / gas mixture. This burner is equipped with a gas adjustment under the burner along with threaded air flow adjustment. This is a very simple easy to use burner jetted for liquid propane.
- This burner is equipped with casted ribbed fuel input tube which is 8mm outside diameter - Recommended neoprene tube (not included) to connect burner to fuel source is Eisco Item number CH0100A 23.60" long (60cm length) or CH0100B 35.43" long (90cm length) each end of the tubes has a flexible end that can fit a variable diameter of 0.28" to 0.42" to accept a variety sizes on different burners.
- This improved design has an extended cast Iron base (4.25" x 4.25") prevents easy tipping, even with hoses connected. Burner feet are spaced on all four corners to create extra stability and so burner fits comfortably under stands. Equipped with a sturdy "Candle stick holder" handle. This improved safety feature is casted in to the base to allow user to move burner without getting harmed.
- Liquid propane burners have a BTU range usually 2,000-3,200. Maximum Temperature is approximately 1,550° C (2,822° F)
- All burners are available for both liquid propane and natural gas.
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|