Nutrient Agar (NA), (10-Pack), Pre-Poured, Flat-Packed, Vacuum Sealed, 15x100mm Petri Plates
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the Nutrient Agar (NA), (10-Pack), Pre-Poured, Flat-Packed, Vacuum Sealed, 15x100mm Petri Plates by Diamante Scientific at Samuel Young Lab. MPN: DSCI-1013. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Nutrient Agar plates (NA plates) consist of a general purpose media that is used for the isolation and cultivation of a wide variety of
Nutrient Agar plates (NA plates) consist of a general purpose media that is used for the isolation and cultivation of a wide variety of non-fastidious microorganisms. Nutrient agar is popular because it can grow a variety of types of bacteria and fungi, and contains many nutrients needed for the bacterial growth. The professional packaging allows for an extended shelf-life that is more than double today's standard. In ongoing shelf-life tests, these plates containing NA media have maintained nutrient and moisture levels for longer than one year. Our NA plates can be used for isolating microorganisms, total plate count, and for maintaining stock cultures.
Features & Highlights
- OUR PLATES ARE PRE-POURED. DON'T WASTE TIME POURING AGAR. The plates are pre-poured, NA (Nutrient Agar). NA is general-purpose media, providing enough nutrients to allow for a wide variety of microorganisms to grow. They are used for a wide range of applications, including culture storage, enumeration (counting), isolation of pure cultures, or simply general culture.
- THESE NUTRIENT AGAR PLATES HAVE A SHELF LIFE OF LONGER THAN ONE YEAR, WHICH IS MORE THAN DOUBLE TODAY'S STANDARD AND ARE MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our plates won't crack or dry out. They have a thick layer of agar which promotes good growth, have been professionally packaged and vacuum sealed in a level 5 cleanroom for a longer shelf life.
- THIS PACKAGING PROCESS IS PATENT PROTECTED. We use a method of vacuum-packing our petri plates in an inert gas environment that enables long term storage of many types of petri plates at room temperature for two years or more without deterioration of the nutrient agar contained in the filled plates. Standard storage times and conditions for traditional, sleeve-packed petri plates are normally three months in a refrigerated environment.
- PLATE DIMENSIONS. The plates are 100mm in diameter x 15mm deep. The agar in the plates has a depth on average of 6-7mm.
- DESCRIPTION: 0.5% Pancreatic Digest of Gelatin, 0.3% Beef Extract, 1.5% Agar.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Diamante Scientific, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: PT011C-1L, ean: 8902729088883,
Murashige & Skoog Medium with Vitamins, Sucrose, 6-BAP, Agar and without CaCl2, IAA, Kinetin, 1 L.Plant Tissue Culture. Plant Tissue Powder. Murashige & Skoog Medium with Vitamins, Sucrose. ...
Use this simple test kit to learn the specifics about your soil before starting your gardening project. Used for soil science education or garden analysis, the kit includes rapid test procedures, diagrammed instructions, and laminated color charts us...
mpn: M091-500G, ean: 8902729014387,
Plate Count Agar (Standard Method), 500 g.Dehydrated Culture. Microbiological Culture Media. Plate Count Agar (Standard Method). ...
mpn: cimaron MSP3500, ean: 6445771659905,
Laboratory Tool Magnetic Stirrer Mixer AC100-240V 3500rpm Cimaron Condition:New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail ...
By DNALand Scientific
100gram High Pure Quick Dissolve Agar Powder For Preparation of LB Plates. Great For School Science Projects. Please note that this is pure agar, NOT nutrient agar. You have to add nutrients to it to make LB nutrient agar plates. Otherwise nothing wi...
mpn: SHR04, ean: 0605826462690,
The zip-lock design: The design of concave and convex can be used cylically sealed tightly. The convenient U-shaped tear: The convenient U-shaped tear -tear design is easy to tear,you can easily open without the help of utility knife or scissors. Hig...
By Budget Casting Supply LLCTM
mpn: 1002-005-A, ean: 0608887655247,
DESCRIPTION: BCSTM parting dust is a professional grade parting dust for use with both naturally bonded (clay) and oil bonded (Petro-BondTM) sands. It is manufactured by Asbury GraphiteTM , Inc., and sold to foundries under the trade name "4106 Diamo...
By Alpha Chemicals
mpn: 6Al30, ean: 0725410978779,
This aluminum is uncoated and produced through atomization. Aluminum has many uses including pigments, ceramics, rocketry, alloys, along with many other uses. Ships in 3 - 2 lb sealed foil bag.30 micron particle size. Spherical particle shape. >99.5%...
mpn: AB, ean: 0713902739151,
Activated bleaching earth is used to decolorize purification in the field of animal and vegetable oil refining. It can take off the harmful pigments, phospholipids, cotton, acid, and so on in oil to make high-grade edible oil. And the decolorant of e...
By Essential Depot
mpn: GLYCERIN-VEG-1, ean: 0892647002291,
Glycerin Vegetable Kosher USP - 1 Gallon - 10.5 lbs. Pure 100% Kosher USP Food Grade Palm Derived Vegetable Glycerin. Vegetable glycerin is a natural emollient that adds a cooling effect on the skin and has become a predominant ingredient in most ski...